The Signs of the Zodiac
Hi everyone. Do you know your zodiac sign? Do you even believe in zodiac signs? Well, in a way, I sort of do because when you go through them, you recognize some of your traits and that’s pretty interesting.
What do zodiac signs mean? Zodiac signs is an astrological concept that says by analyzing the projection of the position of planets, the sun and the moon at the moment of birth, you can get an idea of a person’s characteristics, preferences, flaws and fears. So basically, zodiac signs are supposed to affect your personality. But do they? I think that’s pretty much dependent on the
There are 12 signs of the zodiac: Aries, Pisces, Taurus, Pisces, Gemini, Virgo, Aquarius, Capricorn, Cancer, Leo, Libra and Scorpio. I’m just going to give you a brief rundown of all the signs because a detailed one would probably take like 5 pages.
1. Aries: This zodiac sign belongs to people born from March 21st to April 20th . It’s the first sign of the zodiac and it’s symbolism is The ram They have a lot of zeal and exuberance.
Strengths: An Aries is usually courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, passionate, optimistic and honest. They make superb leaders and always like a challenge. Weaknesses: On the other hand, Aries are short tempered, moody, aggressive, impulsive and
impatient. They don’t like inactivity or delays.
2. Taurus: The second sign of the zodiac is for people born from April 21 st to May 21 st . Taurus is The bull They are usually very hardworking.
Strengths: A Taurus is reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible and stable. They make excellent cooks, gardeners or artistes.
Weaknesses: A Taurus is stubborn, possessive and uncompromising. They don’t like sudden changes or complications and their love for materialistic things can sometimes be too much.
3. Gemini: This is the third sign of the zodiac . Geminis are people born from May 21st to June 20th and is ‘The twin’ because you get two people in one.
Strengths: They are gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable and have the ability to learn quickly. We like music, books and talking with people. We make good artistes especially writers (surprise surprise) and journalists.
Weaknesses: They are nervous, inconsistent and indecisive and we hate repetition and routine.
4. Cancer: The 4th sign of the zodiac, The Crab belongs to people born from June 22 nd to July 22nd . They’re hard to get to know because they retreat into their shell a lot rather than talking.
Strengths: Cancers are tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic and highly persuasive. They love harmony in their homes and make for good managers and organizers.
Weaknesses: Cancers are moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative and insecure. They don’t like talking about their personal lives.
5. Leo: Leo is The lion and Leos are people born from July 23 rd to August 23 rd . Like the lion, Leos are strong, fierce, bold and courageous in their lifestyles, ways and expressions. They are natural born leaders because you know, lion…
Strengths: Leos are creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearten, cheerful and humorous. They like theaters, expensive things and being admired by friends.
Weaknesses: Leos are arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy and inflexible. They hate bring ignored and not being treated like they mean something.
6. Virgo: Virgo The Virgin is a zodiac sign for people born from August 24th to September 2nd . They are perfectionists which can be a good or a bad thing.
Strengths: Virgos are loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking and practical. They pay attention to detail so they are natural caregivers but they can also pursue a career in journalism and they can also be writers.
Weaknesses: They are shy, overly critical of themselves and others and work a lot. They can be quite ride and don’t like people asking them for help.
7. Libra: Libras are people born from September 23 rd to October 2nd and are usually symbolized using scales so they are 'The Scales Libras are two faced like the Geminis but they are more balanced just like the symbolism.
Strengths: They are cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded and social. They love harmony and sharing with others.
Weaknesses: Libras are indecisive, avoid confrontation, carry grudges and they engage in self- pity. They don’t like violence, loudmouths, injustice (of course) and they hate to conform.
8. Scorpio: Judging by the name, Scorpio is The Scorpion and people born from October 24th to November 22nd are Scorpios. Scorpios are very intense and they love a good fight.
Strengths: Scorpios are resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn and they make true friends. They also make pretty good leaders. Weaknesses: They are distrusting, jealous, secretive and violent. They don’t fancy dishonesty and passive people.
9. Sagittarius: A Sagittarius is someone born from November 23 rd to December 21 st . They are symbolized by The Archer’ and subjects like religion, philosophy, education, mysticism a s the occult intrigue them.
Strengths: A Sagittarius is generous, idealistic and have a great sense of humor. They are constantly curious and are natural born philosophers.
Weaknesses: They don’t like clingy people and being constrained. They might also ask embarrassing questions because they’re tactless.
10. Capricorn: Capricorn signified by The Mountain Goat is a zodiac sign for people born from December 22nd to January 20th . They make good businessmen.
Strengths: Capricorns are responsible with self-control and are disciplined. They like family and tradition.
Weaknesses: They are unforgiving, condescending and always expect the worst. They dislike almost everything at some point.
11. Aquarius: The 11th zodiac sign signified as The water bearer is known as the sign for discoverers, inventors and visionaries. It is for people born from January 21 st to February 18th .
Strengths: An Aquarius is progressive, original, independent and humanitarian. They like helping others, fighting causes, having intellectual conversations and are actually good listeners.
Weaknesses: An Aquarius runs from emotional expression, is temperamental, uncompromising and aloof. They don’t like broken promises, being lonely, boring situations and people who disagree with them.
12. Pisces: This is the 12th and last sign of the zodiac and the symbolism is The Fish. Pisces are people born from February 19 th to March 20th . They’d do very well in the performing arts, in the medical field and in physics.
Strengths: Pisces are compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise and musical. They like being alone, sleeping, music, swimming and visual media.
Weaknesses: They are fearful, overly trusting and sad. They don’t like cruelty of any kind. So those are the 12 zodiac signs. I know it was a lengthy read but I hope you learnt a thing or two about the zodiac and maybe, just maybe you believe in them at least partially like I do. Enjoy!